Posted by jordyn on Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 1:37am.
i need to learn my multiplication tables at least up to 9 and i have to do it fast because i'm in 8th grade and i don't know what they are. how do i learn them fast??
math - Damon, Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 6:50am
There are all kinds of tricks but in the end you just plain have to practice. Flash cards help.
math - Michelle, Friday, December 30, 2011 at 5:26pm
An good hint for memorizing the 9's in multiplication tables are: the product/total's two digits will always add up to nine.
Ex: 9*4=36 ... 3+6=9
Also, when you multiply a number by nine, the product will always be one lower than that digit you just multiplied by (not nine).
See above ex. 9*4=36 .... 3 is one less than 4
Hope this helps!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - i need to learn my multiplication tables at least up to 9 and i have to ...
- Math - different methods to learn multiplication tables.
- spelling - how can i learn math fast.can you show me
- Books of the Bible - How can I learn the books of the Old Testement? I need to ...
- 8th grade - how do we learn./
- Math pls help me - A dance school has 54 students who learn salsa and 23 of ...
- math - what is 45 times 20 900 900 Do you have a calculator? Do you know how to ...
- Science - How do these rank in momentum 1 being least and the most 5 Fast car, ...
- MATH 8 HELP!!! - NYS 8th grade math curriculum 2013???? This year we have a ...
- music - wot does conceps mean??? why do we have to learn them? I'm so confused ...