Posted by kaily on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 9:11pm.
I am the best candidate to
be class president . If you
vote for me all your
wishes will come true.
what type of fallaies is this is it red herring? plezzzzz help
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 9:22pm
I think a better description would be either begging the question or a false dichotomy.
- english - kaily, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 10:13pm
how about this one
you should vote for me because i speak 3 languages, none of the candidates can
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 10:22pm
It could be a non sequitur. Do you see any other fallacies that fit this.
The point is that speaking three languages has nothing to do with the ability to lead the class.
- english - kaily, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 10:25pm
im confused then what should i write it has to have logical fallacy
- english - kaily, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 10:29pm
I promise, that if I get elected,I will be working with students to resolve problems
- english - kaily, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 10:32pm
wht fallacy is this
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 10:35pm
Look through the fallacies you've studied. Which one do you think that speaking three languages fits?
I don't see a fallacy in your last example. But you may find one in your text.
Answer this Question
- English 10 HELP - I don't understand this at all! 1.)Supermodel Tyra Banks uses ...
- RE English 10 HELP - I posted these questions earlier for help and Writeacher ...
- english - which is a better thesis A. Because it has become outdated, the ...
- math - . Every member of a high school class of 150 students was polled to see ...
- mth - The vote count for candidate A was 7,310. The vote for candidate B was 14...
- maths - In a recent election for class president, Monika received 7 of the 10 ...
- Running for President - can any1 come up with a good campaigning phrase like: ...
- 6th grademath - this is a word problem:the country of hoffnemath is holding its ...
- Math - How do you figure the percentage of this question. The vote count for ...
- government - the best example of the use of random sampling to determine who ...