Posted by jasmine on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 6:06pm.
"The Patriots won the Revolution in more ways than one." Explain that sentence. Be sure to think about non-military factors, as well as the obvious military ones.
U.S. history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 6:13pm
* Declaration of Independence
* new democratic nation -- a new form of government
* freedom from tyranny
us history - Anonymous, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 6:26pm
what about military reasons
U.S. history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 6:28pm
Jasmine -- please do not change names -- especially in the middle of your own thread.
What are the military reasons that the Patriots won the war? What does your book say?
us history - Damon, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 6:40pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- US history multiple choice - 1. The US foreign policy of the Kennedy ...
- social studies - who would be allowed to be in the military during the ...
- History - Which of the following is not a type of North American Colonies? ...
- Geography - Cause of military overthrow of Nigeria's government in 1980's. I ...
- american governmentnt - Some people believe those under 21 serving in the ...
- US History -- needs assistance - Please use the subject line for its obvious ...
- history - how did the military help lead to the american revolution?
- History - 1)How did enlistment in the Canadian military change between first ...
- History - 1.) After World War I, the Japanese military a.) was dismantled by the...
- History - Why is the Franco-Prussian War considered an important development in ...