Posted by Da S on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 12:03am.
Susan had some money. she spent one-sixth of her money on Saturday.on Sunday,she spent one-half of the remaining money and gave $20 to her niece. she spent the rest of her money at an average of $15 for the next 5days.how much money did Susan have at first?
math,(fraction) - Steve, Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 9:31am
Assuming that after the last 5 days Susan had no money left,
during the last 5 days, she spent 5*15 - 75
before giving 20 to her niece, she had 95
95 was half her money, so before Sunday she had 190
190 was 5/6 of her money on Saturday, so she started with $228
math,(fraction) - Lauren, Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 7:30pm
math,(fraction) - Anonymous, Monday, January 20, 2014 at 1:21pm
math,(fraction) - gurleen, Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 11:11pm
. Hone spends 1/5of his salary on rent, 1/4on food and he saves the rest
What fraction of his salary does he save?
math,(fraction) - faizaan, Sunday, January 4, 2015 at 5:46pm
Simon spent 1/3 of his money on a computer game and he spent 1/4 of his pocket money on football match.work out the fraction of his pocket money that he had left.
math,(fraction) - Anonymous, Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 6:51pm
paula spent 3/8 of her allowance on clothes and 1/6 on entertainment. what fraction of her allowance did she spend on other ite
math,(fraction) - Eti ini, Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 1:16pm
math,(fraction) - Joanna, Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 9:01am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Kelby has some money. She bought a birthday gift for $11 and spent one-...
- Math - Mary bought a scarf for five dollar spent one and a half of her ...
- math - Sharon spent $2 on a magazine; then she spent half of the rest of her ...
- math - Donovan spent some money on friday. He spent thrice as much money on ...
- math - an antique dealer visited three shops.she spent 25$ at the first shop.at ...
- Geometry - An antique dealer visited three shops. She spent $25 at the first ...
- Math - A merchant visited 3 fairs. At the first, he doubled his money and spent...
- Maths - Swarna gave 1/4 of her pocket money to her brother. Out of the remaining...
- math - sheila spent one-sixth of her money in one store. in the next store, she ...
- math - sally and susan had an equal amount of oney each. after sally spent $15 ...