Posted by Lisa on Sunday, December 25, 2011 at 5:35pm.
ARE THESE ANSWERS RIGHT ?
Express as a trinomial:
IS THE ASNWER 2x^2 + 11x - 21
WHAT IS THE VALUE OF 2 times 5^-2
IS THE ANSWER 2/25
x/x^2-49 divide by 5x^3/x^2 + 9x + 14
IS THE ANSWER x+2/5x^2(x-7)
help check please - Lisa, Sunday, December 25, 2011 at 6:27pm
PLEASE CHECK THESE ANSWERS
ALGEBRA 1 - Henry, Sunday, December 25, 2011 at 6:42pm
3. Correct! Good job!!
ALGEBRA 1 - TRACY, Sunday, December 25, 2011 at 6:43pm
ALGEBRA 1 - drwls, Monday, December 26, 2011 at 5:50am
x/(x^2-49) divided by 5x^3/(x^2 + 9x + 14)
= [x/(x^2-49])*[(x^2 + 9x + 14)/5x^3]
Yes, #3 is correct. Your #2 requires parentheses. One of the ambiguous versions is correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Divide the rational expression. Express the quotient as a rational ...
- Algebra - 45 ÷ 6t x 11x I have already posted this question and received an ...
- maths - Please help me simplify this and show full working out. (a) (2x^3 divide...
- Algebra - 1. 2 divide by 2/3+ 3 divide by 4 divide by 4/5= 2. If 2/5 of 2/3 ...
- Algebra - 22=200X62. Do you divide by x, and then multiply the right side by 22...
- algebra 2 - Would some one look at these problems and see if I got them right ...
- Algebra - Would someone please check these answers? Simplify. 3/x-5+1/1-4/x-5 ...
- algebra - could you please check my answer and show me correct way . thanks for ...
- 7th grade - I need help with these math problems. a + 8 b + a ba b divide a 3b ...
- Algebra - I need help explaining how to work this problem for my daughter... ...