Posted by Lauren on Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 6:44pm.
List the causes of why the following colonies were founded:
a) Maryland b) Georgia
The reason why Maryland (1632) was founded is because profit from land; religious and political freedom.
The reason why Georgia (1732) was founded is because Profit; home for debtors; buffer against Spanish Florida.
I don't know causes of why the following colonies were founded. What were the causes?????
Thank You!!! :)
- Social Studies 7R #2 (plz help) - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 6:47pm
You've given the causes. But do you now what you mean by Profit for Georgia?
What do you mean by a home for debtors and a buffer against Spanish Florida?
- Social Studies 7R #2 (plz help) - Lauren , Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 6:52pm
Thank You!!! :)
PS: To be honest I got this from the text bk. The title of my text bk is The Amercian Nation Beginning Through 1877.
- Social Studies 7R #2 (plz help) - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 7:04pm
Lauren -- do you understand what you wrote???
What is a profit?
What is a buffer?
- Social Studies 7R #2 (plz help) - Lauren , Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 7:07pm
I do understand it but tommrrow I'll ask my Social Studies teacher about it.
But Thank You!!! :)
- Social Studies 7R #2 (plz help) - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 7:11pm
Lauren!!! If you're going to be a REAL student, you must learn to be an independent learner. You need to find as much information as you can on your own!!
- Social Studies 7R #2 (plz help) - Lauren , Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 7:13pm
Ok ok !!!!!
I do find as much information as I can as my own!!!! One time I found lots of info for the science fair and it was over 40 pages!!!!!!! Plus today we did imdepent work and I found tons of answer from the text book!!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies 7R (plz help) - Indentify two colonies founded by people seeking...
- U.S. History - Which three colonies were founded in an attempt to escape ...
- US History - Need to get these checked-- 3. Which of the following was a ...
- U.S. HISTORY PLEASE HELP!!! - how did the environment (political, social, and ...
- History - Why was the act of toleration enacted? A To ensure African Americans ...
- history - 1.What was primary cash crops of Jamestown? a. corn b. cotton c. ...
- social studies - The colony Lord Baltimore established in Maryland encouraged A...
- government - what event brought mcculloch v. maryland before the supreme court a...
- American History - 1.Did William Garrison and John Brown promote the same cause...
- Please check my answers(Social Studies) - 1. What was the primary reason that ...