Posted by Henry2 on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 at 3:44pm.
I need the help of your science experts to find a topic for a common science project to be carried out in English among three different schools.
My question to you and your science experts is number 5. We need to find a project students can work on for two years and that is relevant (from a scientific point of view). Please, help me!!
1) I'm emailing you to inform you about the last decisions made at our teachers' meeting.
2) All science teachers have agreed to include students from year 10 who belong to different classes and are high achievers. They are all looking forward to meeting you and our French common partner at the end of January. 3) The only problem seems to be the topic of our commom project, which should concern biodiversity in water and other waterways in our local area.
4) They say that the chemical analyses of water is generally carried out by students from their last year (how do you call them?).
5) Can you suggest a topic which may concern younger students?
English - Writeacher, Tuesday, December 20, 2011 at 3:57pm
I've asked other tutors to reply concerning a topic for the 2-year science project.
3) The only problem seems to be the topic of our common project, which should concern biodiversity in waterways in our local areas.
4) They say that the chemical analysis of water is generally carried out by students in the second year.
English - MathMate, Wednesday, December 21, 2011 at 9:11am
I think Science teachers of the students/schools are in the best position to suggest/select science project because of the knowledge of the context, diligence of students, resources available including support of the project.
It sounds like a major undertaking if three schools are involved, and lasts two years. I have seen college students make a solar-energy powered car, or it could boil down to some kind of a solar energy project. Then again, where context comes in, is whether solar energy is viable in the area, or should it be wind-energy or anything else.
It could be an agriculture related project, or something to do with genetics, having two years in the time frame.
Please tell us a little more about the context, or direct us to your website to stimulate our ideas.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English/Science - urgently need to talk to one of your science teachers. In ...
- English/Science - I urgently need to talk to one of your science teachers. In ...
- Science - I urgently need to talk to one of your science teachers. In particular...
- random - i'm done with my hw so i was wondering, is there a specific time where ...
- English - I urgently need your to revise these statements. Thank you. 1) Our ...
- integrated science - I have two questions for you experts out there.. 1.)List ...
- English - I included some corrections I did myself and a message I need you to ...
- English - Writeacher, I need your help to write the English translation of the ...
- English - Hello. Please help me with a few language problems. 1)Is it possible ...
- Integrated Science. - Hello there experts!Can you help me out with some of my ...