Posted by Debra on Monday, December 19, 2011 at 5:16pm.
A repair shop tested two methods(a & B) of replacing a broken roller. In testing method A, these times in minutes were measured (5 trials), 2,4,9,3,2. In testing methods B, these times in minutes were measured (6 trials), 3,7,5,8,4,3. Use the 0.10 significance level, and assume the variance of the two samples are equal. The research asks is there is a difference between these two methods.
2.what is your null hypothesis
a. method A equals method B
b. method A is greater than method B
c method A is less than method B
d. method A does equal method B
a. one tailed test
b. a two tailed test
c. a three tailed test
d. a four tailed test
4. How many degree of freedom
5. Is the final outcome of your statistics test
a. method A is faster than method B
b. method B is faster than method A
c. Cannot tell if one is faster than the older
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - Times for a surgical procedure are normally distributed. There are ...
- Operations management - An appliance manufacturer wants to contract with a ...
- Business Research for Decision Making - 1. Decide on the type of tool or ...
- Statistics - Drug clinical trials are analyzed using hypothesis testing methods...
- Statistics - The Tribune claims that the time of travel from downtown to the ...
- marketing - The company you work for is considering changing its applicant ...
- statistics - You are the owner of an auto repair service. History tells you it ...
- Probability - You are the owner of an auto repair service. History tells you it ...
- health - Which of the following is true about HIV testing? A. Testing isn't ...
- allied health - Which of the following is true about HIV testing? a. testing isn...