Posted by kevin on Sunday, December 18, 2011 at 6:07pm.
swimsuit discounted 65% on sale for $20.30
math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 18, 2011 at 6:19pm
0.35x = 20.30
x = 20.3/0.35
x = $58.00
math - jakob rosas, Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 11:46am
math - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 9:50am
Dual es la ecuacion
math - kassandra, Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 3:02pm
a swimsuit discounted 65% on sale for $20.30.
math - Hannah, Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 4:07pm
Swimsuit discounted 65% on sale for $20.30. what was the original price?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math for educators 1 - Jim bought two shirts that were originally marked at $40 ...
- math - four girls bought each a swimsuit and decided to borrow among themselves...
- MATH - Brittney found a swimsuit that she wanted to buy with a price tag marked...
- algebra - end of season sale for summer clothes advertises 30% to 45% off the ...
- Math - backpack is discounted for 10% on sale for $37.80
- math - backpack discounted 10% on sale for $37.80
- Math Pz help - A flat-screen TV cost $1,40.00. The TV is on sale for 35% off. ...
- math - During a sale, a store offered a 40% discount on a particular camera that...
- math - A necklace, priced between $50 and $100, was on sale at 25% off. When the...
- math - A necklace was priced between $50 and $100 was on sale at 25% off. When ...