February 20, 2017

Homework Help: math

Posted by Rebecca on Sunday, December 18, 2011 at 11:43am.

what is it called in math when u have an equation like a+b=c and u are solving for b so you change it to b=c-a?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions