Posted by leigh on Sunday, December 18, 2011 at 3:52am.
1. Race: (Points : 1)
is a cultural classification that often reinforces stereotypes.
*is a scientific classification based on definable genetic differences.
provides the basis for a science of humanity.
is a way to delineate people’s intelligence.
2. Before colonialism, most colonized people lived in: (Points : 1)
general peace and tranquility
*static and unchanging cultures
a state of balance with nature
constant warfare and violence
anthropology 101 - Writeacher, Sunday, December 18, 2011 at 7:25am
I agree with you on #1.
I don't know how you can generalize about #2. Colonialism where? In various places in Africa? India? South, North, or Central America? Where??
anthropology 101 - nikunj agarwal(AlmostHonest1), Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 7:03pm
answer to question 1 is A..
anthropology 101 - Geraline, Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 3:04pm
The responses of indigenous peoples to Western colonization included: (Points : 1)
happiness that they would be cared for.
feeling of security.
relief that their culture would become developed like the West.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - revision - What do the terms race and ethnicity mean to you? The term ...
- BSHRM - I can't find any classification of food service operations. ;-) http://...
- Earth Science - Compare the classification of minerals with the classification ...
- History - What is taxonomy? a subgroup of organisms (I also feel like its this ...
- Bio - What is an advantage of using an organism's scientific name rather then ...
- science please help me - in classification system what does BASIS mean????????
- english - Most people find stereotypes to be unpleasant including, myself, ...
- Psychology - he heritability of intelligence refers to: Question 10 options: the...
- Science - On a hot summer day, you notice a line of dark clouds forming. Based ...
- Science - Please Look! - The senses are used to make which of the following? ...