Posted by Don on Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 7:43pm.
The next two steps in solving this trig identity question are ???
1/csctheta x costheta x sintheta x sectheta = sinsqtheta
arghhh need help please
Trig - Damon, Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 8:08pm
first : 1/csc t = 1/(1/sin t) = sin t
sin t * cos t * sin t * 1/cos t
It would help if you learn conventional notation
x^2 is x squared
x^3 is x cubed
sqrt x or x^.5 is square root x
* is times
Use parentheses especially for multi term denominators and numerators
No need to type theta out, use t or z or p or something. It does not matter as long as you do not have the same letter for something else.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Trig - Prove the equation is an identity : csc3theta - csctheta + cottheta/...
- Science - Given seccant of thata = 3, use trigonometric identities to find the ...
- maths trigonometry - if cottheta=7/8 then what is the value of 1+costheta/1-...
- Math- gr.12 Trig. - Hi, could someone explain to me how to use a counterexample ...
- differentiate - A = 1/2 ab Sinè How is dA/dt related to da/dt, db/dt and dè/dt ...
- Trig - Find sin2theta, cos2theta if csctheta=13/12 and lies in quadrant II. ...
- Trig identity. - I need help with verifying these trig identities: 1) sin4x = ...
- math - could someone please refresh my memory of the basic trig functions? ex) ...
- pre-calculus - Graph the polar equation: 2=r cos(theta + 180) 2=r(costheta ...
- Trig - Trig Identity. 1-sin^2x/1-cosx