Posted by Ciara's Sister on Friday, December 16, 2011 at 10:25pm.
How did china influence the economic develoupment of taiwan?
1. Chinese buisnessmen invested in taiwanese companies
2. taiwan grew economicaly because of chinas acceptance of capitalism
3. chinas cultural revolution alowed taiwan to devolup its high technology industry
4. Chinas reforms allowed. taiwan to invest chinese companies
I got D.
world history - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 16, 2011 at 10:28pm
Why are you wasting both your and our time with these guesses?
I know you're home schooled. That means you need to study on your own -- not mooch answers from online tutors.
world history - Ciara's Sister, Friday, December 16, 2011 at 10:31pm
Actually ive been sitting here actually trying i havnt guessed once.
world history - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 16, 2011 at 10:41pm
Taiwan developed economically long before the Chinese reforms.
What does your book say?
world history - Ciara's Sister, Friday, December 16, 2011 at 10:42pm
Acedemic World History
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - How did china influence the economic development od taiwan. A. Chinese...
- history - how is taiwan linked to china today Taiwan used to be named Formosa ...
- Can somone Please help me with this - 1. Which of the following stretches from ...
- CHECK ANSWERS PLEASE!!! - 1. Which of the following stretches from southern ...
- social studies - I really need help I'm stuck and can't figure it out? 1. Which ...
- business - Many of the toy products sold in the United States are imported from ...
- international business - For many global companies, China represents a very ...
- international to business - For many global companies, China represents a very ...
- World History - I really need help matching these places to these descriptions: ...
- International Business - For many global companies, China represents a very ...