Posted by even on Friday, December 16, 2011 at 9:49pm.
1. A classic is a literary work
a. that is at least 50 years old
b. has been commonly recognized as a superior work
c. that nobody understands ot likes
2. The write O. Henry is known for his
a. endings with an ironic teist
c. stories about the rich
3. F. Scott Fitgerald wrote primarily about
a. common people
b. the social elite of the Jazz age
c. dowagers and crotchety old men
4. A story in which a young character learns some truth about life or people is called a
a. genre story
b. coming-of-age story
c. folke tale
5. An 'Occurrance at Owl Creek Bridge' is set during
a. WW I
b. the Revolutionary War
c. the American Civil War
6. A characterthat is fuly described and complex can be called
7. A character who by strong contrast emphasizes the distinctive characteristics of another character is called
b. stock character
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Business English - In which of thefollowing sentences is therefusal iplied ...
- math - write and solve an inequalit for the following. Flix Theater has a ...
- Algebra - Henry's mother is three times as old as he is. His grandmother is 35 ...
- Literature - A pschoanalytic approach to the reading of literature views ...
- English - 1. Which idea is central to a literary analysis? A. the number of ...
- English - A theme is best described as? A. A moral lesson presented in a work of...
- Early Childhood Literacy - I need some input on these questions. If you feel I'm...
- English - Can any kind person proof this please Change the following from the ...
- School-Age Children - Melissa plays with the same four girls everyday.She has a ...
- english - i have to write a literary analysis for the poem, "the tide rises, the...