Posted by even on Friday, December 16, 2011 at 9:49pm.
1. A classic is a literary work
a. that is at least 50 years old
b. has been commonly recognized as a superior work
c. that nobody understands ot likes
2. The write O. Henry is known for his
a. endings with an ironic teist
c. stories about the rich
3. F. Scott Fitgerald wrote primarily about
a. common people
b. the social elite of the Jazz age
c. dowagers and crotchety old men
4. A story in which a young character learns some truth about life or people is called a
a. genre story
b. coming-of-age story
c. folke tale
5. An 'Occurrance at Owl Creek Bridge' is set during
a. WW I
b. the Revolutionary War
c. the American Civil War
6. A characterthat is fuly described and complex can be called
7. A character who by strong contrast emphasizes the distinctive characteristics of another character is called
b. stock character
Answer this Question
Business English - In which of thefollowing sentences is therefusal iplied ...
Literature - A pschoanalytic approach to the reading of literature views ...
English - 1. Which idea is central to a literary analysis? A. the number of ...
English - A theme is best described as? A. A moral lesson presented in a work of...
English - For a project im writing about 1950's food and the food that was ...
math - write and solve an inequalit for the following. Flix Theater has a ...
Math - Barry is 8 years older than his sister. In 3 years, he will be twice as ...
algebra - Twins Diana, and Riana are each 6 years older than their younger ...
English - 1. He has been working hard on the farm for three hours. 2. He has ...
algebra - Essay; show all work. Consider that the age, x, of a unicorn in human ...