Posted by loren on Friday, December 16, 2011 at 9:40pm.
1)a neutral term for the main character in a story
2)all the figurative language a writer use to describe things in a story
3)the mood or atmosphere of a story
4)a plot device that gives a hint of what will happen next
5)things that represent themselves and stand for something else
6)type or kind
7)the underlying idea about life and people that a story explores
8)the reproduction in writing of conversation
9)the vantage point from which a story is hold
what are the vocab words for these definitions
- vocab - Writeacher, Friday, December 16, 2011 at 9:44pm
I'll get you started; then I'll check your answers for the rest.
#1 - protagonist
- vocab - even, Friday, December 16, 2011 at 10:33pm
- vocab - Writeacher, Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 1:33am
5, 2, and 3 are correct.
- vocab - loren, Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 12:05pm
7)point of view
- vocab - sarah, Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 2:18pm
- vocab - loren, Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 2:41pm
can someone check these answers for me please
Answer this Question
- Lang. Arts - In “Cream Puff,” Jen is a dynamic character because she A.shows ...
- English - A good writer makes events in a story occur plausibly. The action ...
- english - A good writer makes events in a story occur plausibly. The action ...
- language - a synopsis of a novel focuses on a) the main points of the story b) ...
- english - Which of the following is the best definition of a drama? a. a story ...
- English 1 - 1. In the story, Snow, through the story's first-person narration, ...
- Poetry - Still having problems here. Can the character be the plot of poem? No. ...
- english - Write a short story about a main character who undergoes a change or ...
- Literature - From my book: "Setting provides much more than just the backdrop ...
- Literature - 4. The term 'point of view' refers to the way the writer has chosen...