Posted by Ciara's Sister on Friday, December 16, 2011 at 8:13pm.
Which statement BEST describes Vietnam int he years following the Vietnam war ?
A.Vietnam was a country divided by communism and dominated y captialist investment.
B.Vietnam was a country mired in prverty and unable to attract foreign captital.
C.Vietnamn was a country experiencing economic disaster caused by the elimination of trade emargoes.
D.Vietnam was a country prospering
in economic reforms and heavy industry.
World History - Ciara's Sister, Friday, December 16, 2011 at 8:13pm
I got B
World History - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 16, 2011 at 8:24pm
That was certainly true when I visited Vietnam for a couple of weeks in 1995.
Things have changed a lot since then!! :-)
World History - Ciara's Sister, Friday, December 16, 2011 at 8:26pm
Oh Ok , That's really cool. Thank you
World History - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 16, 2011 at 8:32pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Can you please check these sentences? Thank you very much. 1) Vietnam ...
- history/vietnam war - After the fall of Saigon in 1975, Americans drew very ...
- world history - can you please check my answers 3.In China in the 1980s, commune...
- History - Why was Vietnam key to the US taming communism in Asia? a) None of ...
- Global History - Vietnam was not originally what France primarily wanted. ...
- History - 1)Why might the US have been concerned early in the war about China's ...
- hisory - Many historians argue that the vietnam war in Vietnam was a profoundly ...
- History- Vietnam war - I have a debate coming up, and I got the worst side and ...
- history - Compare Nixon's policies of engagment to foreign policy strategies ...
- English - Can you please check if the following questions are correct? 1) Which ...