Posted by Calvin on Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 4:21pm.
Most members of congress are:
A. concerned with national issues,but even more concerned with local ones.
B. controlled by special-interest groups.
C. interested only in the work of the subcommittee on which they serve.
D. opposed to the seniority system.
Government - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 4:26pm
What do you think? I'll be glad to discuss your answer with you.
Government - Calvin, Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 4:37pm
I was thanking C
Government - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 4:39pm
I hope not.
I hope that most members of Congress are concerned about both local and national issues. After all -- that's why the voters elected them.
Government - Calvin, Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 4:42pm
Your right, Thank you!!!!!!
Government - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 4:44pm
Government - Anonymous, Monday, July 8, 2013 at 12:18pm
the biggest obstacle to effective congressional oversight is
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Government - Most members of Congress are a. concerned with national issues, but...
- american government - Ideological groups are distinct from single issue groups ...
- government - be aware of two significant facts about the legislative process. ...
- government - Information is the primary tactic employed by interest groups. For ...
- American government - What is the difference between a regular session of ...
- Ms. Sue PLZ HELP!!!(Civics) - Which statement best completes the following ...
- Government - David Mayhew belives that congress is ineffective because its ...
- PLEASE HELP (Civics) - Special purpose districts are agencies that accept tasks ...
- US goverment - what is the difference between a regular session of congress and ...
- history please help - 1. It is responsibility of all citizens too. a. run of ...