Posted by Lauren on Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 4:13pm.
I show perseverance when I study and work hard to raise my grade and never give up. My biggest goal is to make it to Yale University; I want to become an artist and a writer. I¡¦ll do whatever it takes to get accepted to that school. I always work hard¡K always! Ever since the beginning of the school year I said to myself ¡§I¡¦m going achieve and succeed in school!¡¨. My uncle says to me many time ¡§Don¡¦t give up, keep working hard and hard. If you work hard you¡¦ll make it to Yale. Don¡¦t give up!¡¨. At the award ceremony yesterday, I had gotten a lot of good awards (4). You know why? Because I work hard!!! I always study and study, that¡¦s how I made it to the Honor Roll for the 1st Quarter. I¡¦m going to earn more awards throughout the school year, next year and high school.
Since the semester is almost over I plan to do extra credit projects for all of my classes I¡¦m only doing this huge project to bring up my grades for all of my classes (except music). My plan was to ask all of my teachers¡¦ permission if it¡¦s ok to do extra credit, they all said yes! I was writing down some ideas I can do for extra credit to bring up my grade, it have to be the best! I thought of many good ideas and even my little brother help me with the Math.
Anyway, I have many ways to make it to Yale University. Yale wants a whole package; they want me to stand out! I planning on doing many things like going to tons of summer programs (academics) in order to get high school credits, school clubs relating to doing community service and things I¡¦m interest, after school programs (Kumon, Karate, etc.) and much more (it¡¦s a lot!). Yale is not the only college I want to go I also want to go to an art school but I have to find out first and decide.
Most kids in school just don¡¦t understand how school is important. They just slack off, fool around and are rude to others. By the time they are adults they¡¦ll regret. For me I take school very seriously (no joke)! That doesn¡¦t mean I won¡¦t have time for my friends and family I always have time for them!!! º
Is my journal entry is good????
- Englidh 7 - Journal Entry (plz read) - Nick, Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 4:18pm
This is great!! :)
- Englidh 7 - Journal Entry (plz read) - Lauren , Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 4:22pm
Thank You!!!! :)
So there is no grammer mistakes or this is just good to go????
- Englidh 7 - Journal Entry (plz read) - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 4:25pm
Good job, Lauren!
- Englidh 7 - Journal Entry (plz read) - Lauren , Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 4:27pm
I'm guesting there is no grammer mistakes. But I reread this again and there is a little mistake, I'm going to fix this.
Lots of my teachers love my writing, I'm a really good writer that's how I got a 99 average for english.
Thanks again!!! :)
- Am I the only one who doesn't want a White Dress? - Am I the only one who doesn&amp;amp;amp;am, Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 8:50pm
We're most likely getting married outside, and around late morning. Even though it's a wedding...to me, a big white gown doesn't fit with the surroundings/situation. <br><br>
There are another reason why I don't really want a big white gown either. I don't wear dresses very often but when I do I always buy quality. Wedding dresses seem to be too expensive for the quality they a
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- L.A - 1.The long-distance swimmer had a sense of ____________. A.Engaging B....
- English 7 - What does this mean when I have to discuss a time of your life when...
- 7th Grade English - How did Bethany Hamilton show perseverance????
- Tips Plz - Can you plz tell me some studying tips for math. How can i study math...
- English :Journal entry - We have been assinged a tast to write a journal entry ...
- lit - Perseverance is an obstacle that involves never giving up, maintaining a ...
- Writing - SAT essay practice. Learning starts with failure; the first failure is...
- Writing - This is still vague to me. What are these "essential life skills"? If ...
- Writing-Writeacher - This is still vague to me. What are these "essential life ...
- Future - What do I have to do to make it to Yale like you see I have a best ...