Posted by TAYLOR M B on Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 1:40am.
Lecture, desks, class hours, and writing boards are all part of the class:
The term mana is best defined as:
a)a member of hierarchy of priests
b)the implements used in magical ceremonies
c)a supernatural impersonal force
d)a ritual of intensification
Gods cross-culturally have all but one of these attributes
a)more powerful than people
d)often ancestral to people
Anthropology - Writeacher, Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 7:18am
In case you haven't figured it out by now, no one here will do your work for you.
However, if you indicate what YOU THINK about each question, someone here might be able to give you guidance.
Anthropology - Tony, Friday, June 29, 2012 at 1:25am
Anthropology - kayse, Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 9:45pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Anthropology - If a friend were to say, “ He’s the president of the college” the...
- English - A simple Standard definition is normally composed of all of the ...
- Sociology - Which of the following statements would be most likely? 1)Social ...
- Vocabulary - Class or Rank A. Application B. Stratification C. Secularization D...
- Computer Science - I got part one but part 2 is confusing. Part1: Create a class...
- statistic - Identify the level of measurement for the following? 1)What state/...
- Math - Professor Sousa has 83 students in her anthropology lecture class. 42 of ...
- English - Story Writing - So I'm writing a Plot for a class and so far I have 3 ...
- math - Four well-defined social classes (1=low and 4=high) exist in a country. ...
- Social Studies - All of the following statements are true about Aborigine ...