Posted by TAYLOR M B on Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 1:37am.
Which of the following is not an example of the type of work applied anthropologists do? Applied anthropologists :
a)help to develop various programs associated with health care
b)help to develop businessmen and corporations solve production and supply issues
c) assist in problems concerning agriculture management
d) assist horticulturalists in developing foraging techniques
The style(s) that enthnographies is(are) written in:
b) problem oriented
c) Both A and B
d) Traditional oriented
Anthropology - pop, Wednesday, November 26, 2014 at 3:45am
Anthropology - Jon, Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 1:34pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- cultural anthropology - Which of the following would anthropologists not ...
- Anthropology - Civilization, as defined by anthropologists, means
- hcs 545 - Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper on a current health care situation...
- Cultural Anthropology - how are traditional anthropological fieldwork techniques...
- Health Care Administration - A Health Care Administrator has been hired by an, ...
- ICT (Programming) - Based on the table below, Based on the table below, using a ...
- college - The CIO of ABC Health Care wants you to develop an organizational ...
- Anthropology!!! - What aspects do anthropologists look at when they study ...
- Anthropology - A group gathering for a marriage ceremony provides an example of ...
- health care - Develop a unique proposal that describes a new health care system...