Posted by Maryam on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 9:05pm.
Trisha is t years old.If Kyle is 3 years younger than Trisha, then Kyle is
Damien has d DVDS. If Nadia has half as many as DVDS as Damien, then Nadia has _______ DVDS
Math - Maryam, Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 9:25pm
I think the answer is t-3 and d/2 ? Am I Right Please Help!
Math - Quidditch, Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 11:01pm
Math - Jake, Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 1:14am
Trisha is t years old.If kyle is 3 years yonger than Trisha,then Kyle is
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Twins Diana, and Riana are each 6 years older than their younger ...
- Algebra - Kevin, Kyle, and Joe are brothers joe is 4 years younger than kyle and...
- math - amos has 12 action , 15 comedy,. and 9 drama dvds, find the ratio of ...
- Economics - A television station is considering the sale of promotional DVDs. It...
- math - leah has three fewer than 4 times as many dvds as Sonia has. Leah has 37 ...
- Math - Nata spent $28 on 2 DVDs. At this rate,how much would 5 DVDs cost ?
- Math - Nata spent $28 on 2 DVDs. At this rate, how much would 5 DVDs cost?
- Math - Carly and Rob combined their DVD collections. Now they have 42 DVDs in ...
- statistics - A scatter plot would be useful for A. Showing the relative number ...
- Managerial Economics - (Economyst Only Please): A television station is ...