Posted by Lauren on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 8:10pm.
substances that can prevent but not cure a disease????
I did the others with my dad.
is it vaccine?????
- Science 7R - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 8:10pm
- Science 7R - Lauren , Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 8:13pm
Because i was thinking of that and ask if I was right.
PS: don't wrry about the other post i post about the other question my dad help me.
- Science 7R - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 8:19pm
Great! I'm glad you and your dad are working together on this assignment. :-)
- Science 7R - Lauren , Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 8:24pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Science - Support how a vaccine can help prevent an infectious disease.
- science - Support how a vaccine can help prevent an infectious disease. Please ...
- writing - Doctors in the field of preventive medicine concentrate on "preventing...
- Economics - I am having problems answering the question below can you please ...
- Science - A vaccine can protect you against a disease because it (1)destroys ...
- Health (Ms. Sue) - Describe how vaccinations work to protect the body from ...
- biology - A scientist wishes to determine how effective a vaccine is in ...
- Statistics - A group of doctors is trying to see if a vaccine causes a certain ...
- biology II - why do rabbi shots have to be injected through the abdominal?? At ...
- social studies HELP - who developed a vaccine to prevent polio?