Posted by Alexia on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 4:55pm.
use the division rule to write equivalent fractions?
- 5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 5:01pm
--- = 17/40
Answer this Question
- 5th grade math - use the division rule to write equivalent fractions. 21/51
- 3 grade math ms sue - 1-Explain how you can use a number line to show that 3/6 ...
- Math 5th grade - Write two fractions that are equivalent to each fraction. 1. 2/...
- 5th grade math - rewrite each pair of fractions as equivalent fractions with a ...
- Math 5th grade - what are three equivalent fractions for 6/11 and 6/9 and 5/8
- 5th grade math - Name two fractions equivalent to 4/6
- Math - Shelly and Marcom are selling popcorn for their music club. Each of them ...
- Math fractions - use multiplication to write three fractions equivalent to each ...
- 5th grade - WHAT IS MY RULE? 3 90 1 4 120 3,000
- 5th grade - dana ordered 1 medium cheese pizza with 8 slices. she ate 2 pieces....