posted by Henry2 on .
I urgently need you to check these sentences. Thank you.
Rephrase the following sentences:
1) Hamlet is debating whether it is better to act or to abstain from action.
2) Hamlet is wondering (or he wonders?) whether it is better to act or not to act.
3) He wonders whether it is better to fight against fate or to surrender to it.
4) He wonders whether it is better to make a stand against fate or to give in (??) to it.
5) Death would be preferable to life's suffering if man was not scared by the thought of what there may be beyond it.
6) Death would be more desirable than earthly sorrow if man was not afraid by (?) the thought of an afterlife.
7) It is this that makes cowards of men and takes away the will to act.
8) It is the fear of something after death that makes us hesitate and prevents man from acting.
Choose the 5 or fewer that you question the most.