Posted by Tengo anos Cuarenta y uno on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 9:28pm.
Given: line AB is congruent to line AC, Angle BAD is congruent to angle CAD.
Prove: line AD bisects BC
Picture: An upside down triangle divided inhalf to form two triangles Angle BAD and angle CAD. They share a common side of AD. and point D bisects line BC. and Angle c and Angle B are corresponding and congruent.
what i have so far
Line DA is congruent to Line DA by Reflexive Prop or EQuality
angle C is congruent to angle B by the Corresponding parts of congruent triangles are congruen. CPCTC.
but i do not know where to go from that..
Geometric Proofs - Steve, Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 12:00am
As far as I can tell, it doesn't matter which lines are congruent.
<BAD and <CAD are adjacent angles which are equal.
Therefore they bisect <CAB
Gussy it up, but that's the crux of the argument.
Geometric Proofs - catherine, Monday, July 30, 2012 at 2:58pm
how to place information to get answer of geometric mean of 25.4, 9, 16, 4.25, 8.11, 19?
Geometric Proofs - Raven, Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 2:07pm
You know it's almost 2017 already.
You'd think that you'd get an actual answer from Tengo anos Cuarenta y uno or at least someone would answer Tengo anos Cuarenta y uno right.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geometric Proofs - Given: line AB is congruent to line AC, Angle BAD is ...
- Geometry - Given: Line segment AD bisects angle BAC. Angle 1 is congruent to ...
- geometry - TWO COLUMN TRIANGLE PROOF Given: line AB is parallel to line DE, and ...
- math - Given: line nm is congruent to qr; angle m and angle r are right angles; ...
- math - It is a proof. Given: line DB bisects line AC line AD is parallel to line...
- Geometry - I need help on a geometry proof!!!! If Line AB is parallel to Line DC...
- geometry - can one tell if two triangles are congruent if they are given only ...
- Math - If triangle MNO is congruent to triangle PQR, which of the following can ...
- Geometery - If angle MNO is congruent to angle SQR which of the following is ...
- Math - If angle MNO is congruent to angle SQR which of the following is true? ...