Posted by ted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 6:12pm.
what is the complete subject and complete predicate on the following sentances
1. Angela's favorite program changes the colors and sixes of images.
2. Graphic artists can choose a percentage of red, blue or yellow.
3. They can also focus a photograph, or they can adjust its contrast.
4. Angela uses the computer for her final design, and she makes sure everything is in place.
thank you for the help
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 6:23pm
I'll do the first one.
Subject: Anita's favorite program
Predicate: changes the colors and sizes of the images
I suggest you first find the verb and then ask who or what is doing this to find the subject.
Note that 3 and 4 have two independent clauses -- so they have two subjects and two predicates.
I'll be glad to check your answers.
English - ted, Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 6:35pm
ok thanks did I do them correctly
subject: Graphic artists
Predicate: can choose a percentage of red, blue, or yellow
predicate: can also focus on a photograph
second subject they
second predicateL can adjust its contrast
predicate: uses the computer for her final design
second subject: She
predicate: makes sure everything is in place.
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 6:37pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Identify the CAPITALIZED portion of the sentences below. 18. MY FRIEND...
- Language Arts - Is this a simple sentence. Graphic artists can choose a ...
- English - Write the complete subject and underline the simple subject., 1/ The ...
- Grammar and Composition - 1. Christina and Christopher worked together and ...
- 4th grade Language Arts - Find the complete subject. I put the complete subject ...
- art-colors - what are all the different colors that mix to make other colors? ...
- english - what is the complete subject and complete predicate in this sentenance...
- english - Blue Flags and green rushes grew along the river. whats the complete ...
- english - Ms. SUe - My friend Mary is coming with us to the zoo. Identify the ...
- English - Writeteacher - 6. She had a lengthy career as a WRITER and a FILMMAKER...