Posted by Hope on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 3:27pm.
Quadrilateral WXZY is a square. If YX = 30 and WT = 2x – 7, then find the value of x.
(Points : 2)
Quadrilateral JKLM is a rhombus. The diagonals intersect at N. If the measure of angle JKL is 104o, find the measure of angle JKN.
(Points : 2)
- Geometry - Steve, Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 5:02pm
If by WT you mean WZ, the since the diagonals of a square are equal,
30 = 2x-7
2x = 37
x = 18.5
For the second one, remember that the diagonals of a rhombus bisect the corner angles.
So, JKN = LKN = 52°
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - Given: QRST is a parallelogram. Prove: QRST is a square. Complete ...
- math - using the law of detachment, what can be concluded regarding the ...
- Geometry Quadrilateral Coordinate Plane Question - What type of quadrilateral is...
- geometry - Quadrilateral JKLM is a rhombus. The diagonals intersect at N. If ...
- geometry - quadrilateral JKLM is graphed in the coordinate plane.Classify ...
- Geometry - Suppose that a given quadrilateral is a kite with no right angles. ...
- Math - suppose that a given quadrilateral is a kite with no right angles. which ...
- Math - Suppose that a given quadrilateral is a kite with no right angles. Which ...
- geometry - Determine the name of the quadrilateral that fits the given property...
- geometry CA - Graph quadrilateral ABCD. Then determine the most precise name for...