posted by Jeremy on .
1. What are four alternative theoretical approaches to personal helping listed in your text?
2. What are four basic steps identified by Parad, Selby and Quinian (1976) in crisis intervention that are designed to help the client return to pre-crisis level of functioning?
3. According to your text, what are the characteristics of informal networks?
4. In your text it states that “Professional linking does not consist of just suggesting a referral.” What is also involved?
5. What are some barriers to effective linkage mentioned in your text?
6. What is the goal of monitoring according to your text?
7. What are formal and informal monitoring as described by your text?
8. According to your text, when does advocacy typically come into play?
9. According to Sosin and Caulum (1983) what are the core elements of advocacy?
10. What are the obstacles identified by researchers that can stand in the way of productive collaborative relationships among organizations?