Posted by Clarissa on Sunday, December 11, 2011 at 7:09pm.
find the vector with all of the following properties:
angle of 45 degrees with positive x-axis
angle of 75 with positive y-axis
positive k component
math / science - bobpursley, Sunday, December 11, 2011 at 7:25pm
r= 10cos45 i + 10 cos75 j + Z k
but you know you can find Z by this
10^2=10^2*cos^2 45 + 10^2 cos^2 75 + Z^2
Z= 10 sqrt (1-.5-.067)
check all that.
math / science - Clarissa, Sunday, December 11, 2011 at 7:39pm
thank you so much
math / science - Clarissa, Sunday, December 11, 2011 at 8:10pm
so then is the vector .5i + .067j + 6.58k??
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - A particle undergoes two displaments , measured from the positive x-...
- Physics - A particle undergoes two displacements, measured from the positive x-...
- Physics - The x component of vector A is -25 m and the y component is 40m a) ...
- physics - The drawing shows a force vector vector F that has a magnitude of 600 ...
- science - vector A has a magnitude of 12 units and makes an angle of 30 with the...
- physics - A football player runs the pattern given in the drawing by the three ...
- physics - Vector vector A has a magnitude of 6.90 units and makes an angle of 46...
- Physics - The two vectors a and b have equal magnitudes(on an x-y plane vector a...
- physics - The x component of a certain vector is -86.0 units and the y component...
- Physics - Vector has a magnitude of 8.10 units and makes an angle of 52.0° with ...