posted by Henry2 on .
Which of the following alternatives are possible? Thank you.
1) They went to families with very strict parents.
2) They stayed with families ...
3) They were sent to families with ..
4) They went to stay with families with ...
5) There was a prize for the person whi helped most in the town. (or "in town"??)
6) They checked the teens' bags for cigarettes. (the two teenagers' bags for cigarettes).
7) I think it was a good programme because the two teens at the end (?)/eventually learned a lot of new things.
I might put "at the end" at the end!