Posted by Sherrie on Saturday, December 10, 2011 at 3:30am.
I have some practice problems, and I need to have them worked out, showing your work. I will gain a better understanding of these problems by practicing them. Thank you.
(6x^2-25x-10) divided by (3x+2)
Find the product of (x^2-3x+5)with the quotient of (10x^6-15x^5-5x)
- Pre-algebra - Henry, Sunday, December 11, 2011 at 6:53pm
1. (6x+1)(x^2 - 9x + 5).
Multiply 6x by each term in the 2nd
parenthesis. Then multiply 1 by each term in the 2nd parenthesis:
6x^3 -54x^2 + 30x + x^2 - 9x + 5,
6x^3 - 53x^2 +21x + 5.
2. Same procedure as #1.
3, (12y^3 + 8y^2 + 20y) / 2y.
Divide each term by 2y:
6y^2 + 4y + 10.
4.(6x^2-25x-10) / (3x+2) = 2x-9 + Re
-2x+8. I used Synthetic(Long) division.
It is difficult to show steps here.
5. (8x-5) + (7x+4) =
8x - 5 + 7x + 4,
6. (5x-3.6)- (4x+1.2) =
5x - 3.6 - 4x -1.2,
x - 4.8.
7. Same procedure as #5.
8. Same procedure aqs #6.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-algebra - I have some practice problems, and I need to have them worked out...
- Pre-algebra - Could someone please help me solve the following problems, and ...
- Math - I have more math problems that I will to figure out. 2) 3.1 divided by 4 ...
- Math - (1) 4/5 Multipled by 5/7 in simplest form. My answer is 1.9 don't really ...
- Physic Worksheets? - Hi! I have a few tests coming up and I need some practice ...
- algebra- FINAL UNIT!! - Hi! My name is Jason, I needed help studying for ...
- Math - Can somebody help me out here. I want to know why I am good with math ...
- Math - (1) 8/1 divided (-3 2/5) My answer is 68/1 (2) 3 2/3 divided by -8 6/7 ...
- Estimation decimal quotient - Use compatible numbers to find the each quotient...
- math - Need help with these problems please. I do not know how to break them ...