Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, December 10, 2011 at 3:18am.
RC Corp. uses a job order cost accounting system. During the month of April, the following events occurred:
(a) Purchased raw materials on credit, $32,000.
(b) Raw materials requisitioned: $25,800 as direct materials and $10,500 indirect materials.
(c) Paid factory payroll for the month totaling $37,700 which includes $8,200 indirect labor.
(d) Assigned the factory payroll to jobs and overhead.
Make the necessary journal entries to record the above transactions and events. (Use letters above as dates.
- accounting - Anonymous, Saturday, December 10, 2011 at 6:15am
Letter A raw materials inventory 32,000
Letter A accounts payable 32,000
Letter B Goods in process inventory 25,800
Letter B factory overhead 10,500
Letter B raw materials inventory 36,300
Letter C factory payroll 37,700
Letter C cash 37,700
Letter D good in process inventory 29,500
Letter D factory overhead 8,200
Letter D factory payroll 37,700
- accounting - SraJMcGin, Saturday, December 10, 2011 at 9:45am
Here are some accounting tutorials you might like:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Accounting - What is Beer direct materials and raw materials? Raw materials are ...
- Accounting - Calculate variable cost variances—explain results The standards for...
- accounting - Moreno Industries has adopted the following production budget for ...
- managerial Accounting - Smith Co uses a standard cost system for its single ...
- accounting - The following cost data relate to the manufacturing activities of ...
- Accounting - Please explain I'm so lost Chandler Ltd. estimates sales for the ...
- accounting - P20-2A For the year ended December 31, 2010, the job cost sheets ...
- accounting - 2. Illustrate effects on the accounts and financial statements of ...
- accounting - Selected T-accounts for Rolm Company are given below for the just ...
- Accounting - Please Help!!!! Trying to get a little help on working this ...