Posted by bob on Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 10:18pm.
find all solutions on 0 is greater than or equal to theta < 2pi
cos theta= 2sqrt3/3
4-1/2sin theta= (-16+sqrt3)/4
3(sqrt3)= -3cot theta
- math - Steve, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 10:38pm
2√3/3 = 1.15
cosθ is never greater than 1.
If you mean 4-(1/2)sinθ= (-16+√3)/4
sinθ = 4 - √3/4
sorry, sinθ is never greater than 1.
If you mean 4-(1/2sinθ) = (-16+√3)/4
sinθ = 2/(32-√3) = .066
θ = 3.78°
cotθ = -√3
θ = 30°
sinθ = 1/2
θ = 30°
I'll let you figure out the other angles less than 2pi
- math - joe, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 11:04pm
yeah im lost i have no idea what i did
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- pre calc - find all solutions on 0 is greater than or equal to theta < 2pi ...
- math - knowing that 2(theta) can be written as theta + theta, find the ...
- Math Trig Please Help!!! - Find exact values for all the solutions to the ...
- Physics - An object is shot at 20m/s at an angle theta. The object lands 24m ...
- calculus - Find circumference of the circle r=2acos theta. s= Int (0 to 2pi) of ...
- Calculus - I wanted to confirm that I solved these problems correctly (we had to...
- trig - If sin theta is equal to 5/13 and theta is an angle in quadrant II find ...
- Trigonometry - Thank you STEVE!!!!! Suppose that Cos (theta) = 1/square root 2 ...
- Pre Calc. - Use the sum or difference identity to find the exact value of sin255...
- Trigonometry - I am having problems with proving identities that has a number ...