Posted by Jaycee on Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 9:54pm.
How about these 2? Do I need to add any more commas or punctuations?
1. Aaron and I want to be in another play.
2. On Presidents' Day we will perform "Young Mr.Lincoln."
ELA - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 9:59pm
ELA - Jaycee, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 10:03pm
This is what Im kind of having trouble with. Telling if its past present or future
1. Last year, Jose entered some diving contests.past
2. He loved the challenge.past
3. Jose won many events.present
4. He even received medals.past
5. Today, he still enters contests.present
6. Jose's speed earns points.present
7. The judge measures the distance.present
8. Jose wins the event.present
9. He will get a medal.future
10. Someday, he will enter the Olympics.future
ELA - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 10:13pm
All are correct except for 3.
This verb, "won" is in the past tense. It's one of English's irregular verbs.
ELA - Jaycee, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 10:14pm
So its Jose won many events.past?
ELA - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 10:15pm
ELA - Jaycee, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 10:16pm
Thanks again like always! :D
I did better than I thought I would.
ELA - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 10:18pm
You're very welcome!
You're doing great!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - Hello, Where can I find more information about Aaron the moor in "...
- Math - Aaron's father is nine times as old as he is. One year ago, he was two ...
- Social Studies - The Bush and Adams families are not the only families from ...
- english - Regarding the use of commas, which one of the following statements is...
- Observing development of the young child - The type of pretend play in which ...
- Presidents! - which president had a son names Bennie that died young, didn't ...
- HISTORY - True False Following the conclusion of the war, Lincoln’s second term ...
- Writing- grade 4 - Write a personal narrative about something happened to you ...
- Grammar - Instructions: Add commas where needed in the following sentences. Some...
- english - In each of the following sentences, insert the commas wherever are ...