This is what Im kind of having trouble with. Telling if its past present or future
1. Last year, Jose entered some diving contests.past
2. He loved the challenge.past
3. Jose won many events.present
4. He even received medals.past
5. Today, he still enters contests.present
6. Jose's speed earns points.present
7. The judge measures the distance.present
8. Jose wins the event.present
9. He will get a medal.future
10. Someday, he will enter the Olympics.future
All are correct except for 3.
This verb, "won" is in the past tense. It's one of English's irregular verbs.
So its Jose won many events.past?
Thanks again like always! :D
I did better than I thought I would.
You're very welcome!
You're doing great!
ela - I need a attention grabber for, a newspaper article. It is based on the ...
ela - i have presentation i need 3 points like..f i would my mom i will never ...
ELA - i need to write an essay about the differences and similarities of Romeo ...
ela - how do i get a good grade on ela comprehension multiple choice test.
ela - any tips for ela assessment tomorrow
ELA - How does SeaShells relate to ELA
ELA (QUICK QUESTION) - i need some postive and negative aspects of schools. i ...
English - I have to answer about 25 questions about one scientific text on ...
ela - why you argee? this statement. about univesity kids: the top 20 percent ...
ela - i have a presentation so i need 3 points and there was 8 and i did 5 so ...