posted by EMMY on .
Suppose you were going to create your own study to examine what course-delivery format (online, blended, or face-to-face) leads to the best performance in a psychological statistics class. In a paper identify the following for your study:
* What is your research question?
* What is your hypothesis (both null and alternate)?
* Is this a qualitative or quantitative design and why?
* Is this a descriptive, correlational or experimental design and why?
* What would be an example of a variable for this study that could be measured on a nominal scale? Ordinal scale? Interval scale? Ratio scale?
* Once you have collected your data, would you use inferential or descriptive statistics and why?
* Create a sample frequency distribution for one of the variables. Choose either a simple or grouped frequency distribution and explain your choice.