Posted by Laruen on Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 6:39pm.
I have this worksheet for science tonight for homework and I really need help. The title of it is How Living Things Are Organzied.
1. A smallest unit of stucture and function in a living thing is called a(n) ______________________________________________________________________________
2. A tissue is a group of a similar "cells" working together (the one in "" is my answer, am I correct???)
3. An organ is a group of different "tissues" working together to do a job (am i correct, the one in "" is my answer)
4. a group of different tissues working together to do a special job is called a(n) ______________________________________________________________________________
5. You heart and lungs are examples of ___________________________
6. Many organs working together to do a speacial job form a(n) ______________
7. Your skeletion is an example of a(n)________________
8. The job of the circulatory system is to bring __________ and _________ to all the cells in the body.
9. A living thing that carries out its own life activites is called a(n) ___________
10. All the organ system work together to allow the __________________ to live.
I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!1
Is there any info that can help me answer all of these questions.
Science 7R (help!!!!) - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 6:48pm
Laruen -- Jiskha tutors do not do homework!! We do not want to deprive you of a vital part of your education.
Study your book carefully, and I'm sure you'll find your answers. If you post your answers, I'll be glad to check them for you.
P.S. You'll never get to Harvard or Yale if you let someone else do your homework.
Science 7R (help!!!!) - Laruen, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 6:51pm
I didn't say DO MY HOMEWORK Ms. Sue!
I said if there any INFO. that can help me find the ANSWER by MYSELF.
Science 7R (help!!!!) - Laruen, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 6:54pm
NEVER MIND MS. Sue! Just forget it, I'll find it myself then, I'm not going to waste anytime so I just use thoses other websites I rememberd. But I'll post my answer here to see if I'm correct.
help!!!! - Laruen, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 7:28pm
Ms. Sue, I can't find the answers. I tried and tried finding it but I can't. I used my notes doesn't say it (we started learning about this about idk 2 days besides we took less notes). I used my textbook but not enough info.
Science 7R (help!!!!) - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 7:46pm
I'm sure these answers are in your text book.
Science 7R (help!!!!) - Laruen, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 7:54pm
Never mind Ms. Sue, my dad help me and I googled the question to find the answers!
Science 7R (help!!!!) - Laruen, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 7:55pm
The textbook didn't had that much info. @ all! (a little) besides tommrrow my science teacher is going to go over it (she always go over our homework and explains it for us to understand).
Science 7R (help!!!!) - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 8:08pm
Good. Now you're learning to be a real student! :-)
Science 7R (help!!!!) - Laruen, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 7:53pm
I don't learn I'm already a real student!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade math and science question - Can you tell me if I answered these ...
- Science question? - 1. Under which of the following conditions would a fossil ...
- science - what are 10 (things (living and non-living things)that a barracuda ...
- science - One of the five charateristics of living things is being able to ...
- maths and science and geography - I describe inorganic as non-living things and ...
- science - Characteristics of Living Organisms Ten characteristics distinguish an...
- Science - True or False 1) All living things must eat other living things for ...
- Science question needs answering - Please note that we don't do students' ...
- Science - all of the living and non living things in an area make up the what?
- Science - What are the 5 characteristics of all living things? What do all ...