Posted by Laruen on Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 6:26pm.
Is there any company that let middle schoolers/high schloors to publish their stories???????
- Publish Books - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 6:31pm
I didn't find any sites that offer free services to publish books by young people.
- Publish Books - Laruen , Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 6:42pm
OK because there is this contest I told you about Schloastic Kids Are Authors (gr k-8) and like the winner earns 5,000 and more (we have to work in a team of 4, my group (a.k.a. my best friends) and I are working together)
- Publish Books - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 6:45pm
Good luck! I hope you and your team wins.
- Publish Books - Laruen , Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 6:48pm
I'm also doing this next year again too. The reason why I ask u this questions is because like if I need get my stories publish then like Yale would love that.
But anyway Thanks!!!
- Publish Books - SraJMcGin, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 8:43pm
Have you asked the people running the context for Scholastic? Here are some links to peruse:
In addition, have you thought of eBooks? Try here:
- Publish Books - hailey, Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 9:20pm
yes there is some in idoho.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Publish - Do publish your work (stories, art wk, etc.) will express colleges (...
- Problem Solving - A printing company agreed to publish a book about Western ...
- FFA - is FFA is only for high schoolers or it's for high schoolers and middle ...
- English - Can I first self-publish my book first and then a month later I ...
- to ms.sue - i mean how many books did he publish in yertle the turtle.
- English - Publishing - If I self-publish my books (stories I wrote) then later ...
- Writing - Is there a contest when you make your own literay maganzine (full of ...
- Philsophy - how would i apply the princple of privacy to charles darwin and his ...
- Question (plz read) - If you publish your work on lulu will it be in stores?? I...
- math - the function f9b) = 12b + 750 represents the cost in dollars for printing...