Posted by marko on Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 7:02pm.
i have to fill in the blank:
adverbs of time tell ___ something happens. I wrote: when
adverbs of frequency tell ___ something happens.
i wrote : how often or is it also when?
can you check this?
i have an ARTICLES EXCERCISE
1) ARTICLES ARE USE WITH:
a adjectives only
b nouns only
c all parts of speech
d nouns and verbs
im not sure what answer is cuz not sure what articles is? do you have website for this?
- adverb question - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 7:05pm
I agree with your choices of "when" and "how often" above.
This is a good link for explanation of articles and how/when to use them.
- adverb question - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 7:05pm
Your adverb answers are correct. Adverbs tell when, where, why, and to what extent about verbs, adjectives, and other adverbs.
Articles are A, AN, THE.
They are used with nouns.
- adverb question - marko, Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 7:10pm
ok thank you very much
Answer this Question
- Grammar - Ok, below is a paragraph from a movie review I picked out. I have to ...
- 6th grade grammar - Put brackets [ ] around the adverb in each of the following...
- calculus - Leave any unneeded answer spaces blank. [Hint: use synthetic division...
- statistics - Terms and Definitions matching ___ Statistics ___ Discrete variable...
- adverb - Adverbs can describe? 1. verbs 2. adjectives 3. other adverbs 4. all of...
- Early Childhood Ed. Question - If you are asked to do a frequency count on a ...
- Grammar - **Are the adverbs and adjectives correct? **Are there any other ...
- english - This is what I wrote for my week 6 assignment but I am so confused on ...
- English - What is the adverb in these sentences? I got the answer, but can you ...
- French help - I have to fill in the blanks of this sentence with 5 of the 8 ...