Posted by Mohammad on Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 5:05pm.
what life like for many teens in post war period? present answer under following headings: A) independence B) styles C) music D) teens as "target market"
for this i think they only have ample leisure time, more money to spend from part-time jobs.
for this girls wore their hair in poodle cuts, pony tails or beehives. they dress in saddle shoes or penny loafers, poodle skirts, crinolines, and cardigans. they wore strapless gowns to their proms. boys had crew-cut or ducktail hairstyles
and dresses in white socks, blue jeans or dress pants, and V-necked sweaters, black leather jackets, or sport coats.
for this Rock n'roll was favorite music style of many teens. roots of rock n roll in African American music from southern United States, adapted for other audiences by Elvis Presley and many other musicians.
i not know about the teens as target market
socials - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 5:11pm
Ahh -- you bring back memories. I was 11 when the war ended -- so was a teen in the post war years.
A few of my memories don't agree with your information -- at least from the 40s and early 50s. Jeans didn't become popular until a little later. We were still listening to ballads and jazz. Rock and roll caught on a little later.
Your answers are excellent.
socials - Mohammad, Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 5:18pm
thanks very much ms. sue i not know about the teens as target markets what that mean? that mean that markets advertise thing on tv and make teen want to buy them?
socials - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 5:36pm
Yes. You are right about advertisers aiming the commercials at teenagers.
socials - Mohammad, Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 5:39pm
thanks ms. sue under that i write that tv's american bandstand and local canadian teen dance shows popularized dances including Jive, Monster Mash, Watusi, Mashed potato, and the Twist. this go under teens as target market?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - can you help me find facts and figures why teens should voulunteer if ...
- math, HELP ME PLEASE!! - T determine what people like to do in their leisure ...
- algebra - To determine what people like to do in their leisure time, the ...
- Education - Which of the following is true of memory? A) Teens have more false ...
- socialstudies(check answers please) - what was the purpose of the gettysburg ...
- Microeconomics - Is leisure time considered an inferior good when the ...
- English - Do you think music or television has more positive on teens today? I ...
- Economics - Would leisure time considered an inferior good when the substitution...
- Economics(Please check, thank you) - Is leisure time considered an inferior good...
- English - i have to write an essay on how t.v. influences teens. Can you tell me...