Posted by Laruen on Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 8:29pm.
There are 8 languages on he peace pole that all state "may pece prevail on earth"
what languages are used?
I need help on this
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 8:34pm
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 8:36pm
Btw -- there are many peace poles, each with it's own languages. This site just gives the languages of a peace pole in New Jersey.
- Social Studies - Laruen, Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 8:46pm
ok thanks soo much
i hav to write 8 langenues
- Thank You!!! :) - Laruen, Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 8:48pm
Thank You Ms. Sue!!!!!!!!!! :)
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 8:49pm
You're welcome, Laruen.
Answer this Question
- Social Studies Homework (About USA And Canada) - I need help with one question ...
- help plz - cognate languages are those languages which: A}Derive from a single ...
- List of Rights - Metis list of rights-1869 These were the older rights. And I ...
- social studies - what are the four of the many languages spoken in india?
- business - the proper question would be whats the difference between OOP(object ...
- Languages - How do you say the word "love" and "kind" is many languages. (the ...
- Languages - Just wondering: How do you say "No" In 5 different languages? -MC
- Social Studies - What type of government does the Ivory Coast have? What ...
- Social Studies - Which of the following would describe John and Mary Musgrove? A...
- business - the most important differences between object-oriented programming ...