Posted by mysterychicken on Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 2:13pm.
16. All of the following encouraged Greek unity except
a. a common language
b. a common religion
c. the geography of Greece
d. belief in a common ancestor
18. The first metal to be developed was probably
22. The Chinese believed that family members were united forever through their
28. Athens would have been a more complete democracy if
a. more citizens had been allowed to take part in government
b. more people had been allowed to become citizens
c. foreigners had not been permitted to influence the government
d. the Council of Five Hundred had been allowed to veto laws passed by the Assembly
I think A but I'm not sure.
Answer this Question
- Science - in a cladogram, a branch point represents a(n)____________ and a ...
- science 1 question - In a cladogram, a branch point represents a(n) _______ and ...
- social studies (regions) - Regions are a way to describe and compare places. A ...
- world history - In what year did city-states become common in greece
- AP world history - Religions of common geographic origins tend to differ from ...
- Sociology Multiple choice - Which of the following is(are) true of culture? a. ...
- college - Which of the following indicates the COMMON folder on the server ITC33...
- 10th grade world history - why do religions that have common geographic origins ...
- Maths - The first term of an AP is 12 and that of a GP is 6. The common ...
- English- Man for all Seasons - Heyy! well my question is in regards to man for ...