posted by Cam on .
16. Vector A has a magnitude of 3 in the leftward direction and B has a magnitude of 5 in the rightward direction. What is the value of 2A – B?
You can also answer other types of problems using vectors. Try this one:
Two forces are pushing on an object, one at 12 lbs of Force and one at 5.66 lbs of Force. The angle between them is 35° (each is 72.5 from horizontal, such that the forces make a v with the object in the center).
17. What is the total Force on the object?
18. What is the smallest angle of the triangle?
19. What is the largest angle in the triangle?
20. What is the remaining angle of the triangle?