Posted by Marsha on Monday, December 5, 2011 at 8:06pm.
What do the abbreviations "S" "F" "SCS" "SCV" "CD" and "CX" stand for in Shurley English.
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 5, 2011 at 8:15pm
- English - SraJMcGin, Monday, December 5, 2011 at 8:18pm
See if yuo can find that information in some o f the following links:
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 5, 2011 at 8:22pm
- English - crystal, Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 4:31pm
cs means compound, cx means complex, f smeans fragment, s means simple, csc means simple compound subject and scv means simple compound verb. im only 12.
Answer this Question
- 3rd grade shurley english - what does s, f,scs, scv mean when indentifying(...
- Shirley English 3 rd grad - My daughter is working on Fragments and Correcting ...
- english - what is SCS,SCV?
- English - How would a 3rd grader classify this sentence using s, scs and scv? ...
- language - what does scv, s, f, and scs mean when identifying sentences?
- shurley english - Oh,no! Diane broke her father's expensive new telescope. ...
- english - what does SS stand for in Shurley Method?
- Shurley English - I'm having kids who just finished second grade code sentences ...
- Shurley English Grade 4 - I'm suppose to write sentences from Grade 4 Shurley ...
- English - I need a copy of Level 6 Shurley English capitalization and ...