Posted by madad on Monday, December 5, 2011 at 6:58pm.
I told the child__down for nap, when he fall asleep, o __down for nap of my own.
what is best option.
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 5, 2011 at 7:07pm
I told the child, "Lie down for a nap." When he fell asleep I lay down for a nap of my own.
English - madad, Monday, December 5, 2011 at 7:10pm
i have other qustion,
which word contain correct capital rule
long war of Independence
Spring semester or spring Semester.
, english is not my first language, i just start learing , to me every sentence is correct
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 5, 2011 at 7:12pm
I don't think any of those is correct. However, it depends upon how each phrase is used in a sentence.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 16. I told the child to _____ down for a nap. When he finally fell ...
- English. - i told the child to.....down for a nap. when he finally fell asleep I...
- English - Which sentence uses lie or lay correctly? (1 point) Please lay your ...
- english - How do I know when to use lay or lie? Thank you for using the Jiskha ...
- English - Another lay/laid asleep during the day and worked at night. I think ...
- English ASAP Please - Which one of the following sentences is grammatically ...
- gr8language - Write four sentances with a different form of lie, then write four...
- english - which one is right?? When watching a film with my wife, she sometimes ...
- English - Which word goes in the blank. The patient must lie/lay perfectly still...
- English- grammar - Is is "the two countries lay on opposite sides of the world" ...