February 27, 2017
Post a New Question
Monday, December 5, 2011
You have a 0.0825 M solution of HCl. You expect the pH to be
, Monday, December 5, 2011 at 3:12pm
(H^+) = (HCl) and
pH = -log(H^+)
Answer This Question
chemistry solution preparations
- how can we prepare 0.5 n solution of hcl as we...
- what simple test would you use to identify the possible presence of ...
- 10). What is the molarity of an HCl solution if 42.5 mL of a 0.110 M...
- I have a 0.25 m aquaeous solution of HCL. It's density is 1.05 g/ml...
- A student prepares a solution of hydrochloric acid that is ...
- A sample of 0.0020 mole of HCl is sissolved in water t omake a ...
- A 20.0 ml sample of an unknown HCl solution requires titration with ...
- You have .8 liters of a 0.5M HCl solution. If you use this solution ...
- You have 26.44 mL of 1.83 M HCl in a beaker. You dilute this acid ...
Chemistry (molarity) (sorta an emergency)
- I'm doing a titration lab and ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help