English Comp. I
posted by Robert on .
Please help with this assignment. I'm having trouble with it.
Rive to clarify pronoun reference. Most can be revised in many ways. If a pronoun refers ambiguously to more than one possible antecedent, revise the sentence to reflect each possible meaning.
1. All scholarship applicants must fill out a financial aid form, meet with the dean and write a letter to the committee members. The deadline is October 24, so they should start the process as soon as possible.
2. Patients on medication man relate better to their therapist, be less vulnerable to what disturbs them, and be more responsive to them.
3. Ms. Dunbar wanted to speak to my mother before she spoke to me.
4. In Texas, you often hear about the influence of big oil corporations.
5. A small band of protestors picketed the new shopping center, which outraged many residents.