Posted by Rock on Sunday, December 4, 2011 at 2:24pm.
How many ways can six different books be arranged on a shelf if one of the books is a dictionary and it must be on an end?
Alg2 - MathMate, Sunday, December 4, 2011 at 2:35pm
Find all the arrangements for 5 books, and multiply by two, i.e. putting the dictionary at either end.
Alg2 - Rock, Sunday, December 4, 2011 at 2:46pm
Alg2 - MathMate, Sunday, December 4, 2011 at 2:50pm
Alg2 - Rock, Sunday, December 4, 2011 at 8:11pm
Help w/Word Prob: LAW ENFORCEMENT A police accident investigator can use the formula s=2√5l to estimate the speed=s of a car in miles per hour based on the length=l in feet of the skid marks it left. How fast was a car traveling that left skid marks 120 feet long?
Alg2 - MathMate, Sunday, December 4, 2011 at 8:44pm
Please make a new post. Tagging on an existing post will only slow down your response.
Alg2 - Rock, Sunday, December 4, 2011 at 8:45pm
Thanks, I did!
Alg2 - YourWay2a100, Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 11:44pm
Connexus students for quick check 4 Lesson 6 permutation I got 100%
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Alg2 - A video store has 8 new releases this week. Each is available on ...
- math - A student has 4 English books,3 math books,and 5 history books.In how ...
- math - Robert must read a few books from his home library. He read 4 out of 6 ...
- College Math - Your small library of books consists of 6 novels, 7 mathematics ...
- math - In how many ways can 5 books be arranged on a shelf If 2 of the books are...
- math - There are 2 books on the first shelf,6books on the second shelf,12 books...
- Math - You borrow bookcases like the one shown to display 943 books at a book ...
- Math - On a shelf of length 7 m . mathematics and English books r to be arranged...
- Math - John has 4 math books, 6 biology books,, and 8 statistics books to ...
- pre calc - A math teacher uses four algebra books, two geometry books, and three...