Posted by Laruen on Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 2:24pm.
Is there any videos and info about the John Hopkin Talent Search Summer Program. My dad wants some info (also includes videos about it).
- Talent Search Summer Program - Ms. Sue, Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 2:34pm
Please note that eligible students must score in the top 5% on a state or nationally normed test.
- Talent Search Summer Program - Laruen , Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 2:40pm
So if I'm taking the test I have to be the the top 5% on the state or nationally normed test?
Also what is the nationally normed test?
- Talent Search Summer Program - Laruen , Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 2:55pm
my friend said that it's base on last yr test score and it's too late to enter.
- This Doesn't Make Any Sense - Laruen , Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 3:01pm
This doesn't make any sense my said said that it's too late to enter and it's base on our exam we took last year.
I don't get it
I know I can get a 99 or a 100 GPA. This is really unfair I really want to do this.
I have a feeling my friend is lying our something.
- Talent Search Summer Program - Ms. Sue, Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 3:06pm
A nationally or state-normed test compares an individual's scores with all other scores of students in the same grade. You probably took the NJ test (NJASK) last spring. You'll take it again this spring.
- Talent Search Summer Program - Laruen , Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 3:19pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Question (this is important) - Ok my friend told me about John Hopkins Talent ...
- math - Hello. I'd like to find free videos for math on the Internet? By using ...
- Question - About the John Hokins Talent Search (gr 7th-8th) my friend said that...
- Talent Search - If you don't do talent search in gr 7th can I still do it in gr...
- organic chemistry - Hi! If you could help me in on how to do Organometallics ...
- agriculture - ineed haep toprepare a project on 'New agricultural techniques ...
- info interacy - The Boolean search connector OR is used for which of the ...
- Summer Session Question - If I get accepted to Yale Summer Session will this ...
- English - Why would a man with no talent, no looks, no money etc.. drive around ...
- budgets - What is the difference between line-item, functional and program ...