Posted by Ricky on Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 12:06pm.
Narrative ,free verse, limerick,acrosstic poems about soccer
- poetry - drwls, Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 12:22pm
You will have to write your own poems.
Here is an example of how to write an acrostic poem:
The first letters of each line must be S O C C E and R, in that order.
Note the correct spelling of "acrostic".
The last line might be "Real Madrid wins again".
Limericks have a particular cadence, and are fun to write.
- poetry - Ricky, Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 12:38pm
Write me acrostic if u can please
- poetry - Ms. Sue, Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 12:42pm
Oh, my! You really want us to cheat for you? That would be depriving you of using your brain.
We'll be glad to HELP you if you're stuck on a line of the poem.
- poetry - drwls, Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 1:33pm
I was hoping you'd ask for a limerick instead. Here is one I found online:
There was a goalkeeper named Walter
Who played on the island of Malta.
But his kicks were so long
And the wind was so strong,
That the ball ended up in Gibraltar.
- poetry - SraJMcGin, Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 2:00pm
Some of the following links may give you ideas:
Answer this Question
- creative writing - 1. Poetry that is short in length and focuses on feelings ...
- english - Humpty Dumpty" tells the story about an egg that fell off a wall and ...
- English - Read the dialogue. Then rewrite the dialogue on the lines. Add ...
- English Poetry - What are the similarities and differences of the poems ...
- free verse poems please - i need really good examples of free verse poems please
- Literature - I need help writing a free verse poem on a newspaper article I read...
- English check - 1. Which description fits the limerick about the fellow named ...
- English - I need help to error free assignment. Sappho born 630 B.C. in Lesbo. ...
- Ed. Tech - Which definition below best describes the definition of theme within ...
- Language Arts - what is free verse poetry? What are all of the examples of ...