Posted by Laruen on Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 6:51am.
If I don't have to be in honor classes just a 99 or 100 gpa then if thee any online worksheet I can print out for me to pratice crictal thinking, math, and reading in a 7th grade level for SAT's.
Practice SAT's - Writeacher, Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 7:02am
Practice SAT's - Laruen, Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 10:07am
Do I have to be in honor classes to particpate?
Question (please read) - Laruen, Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 10:10am
This is for John Hopkins Talent Search.
Do I have to be in honor classes to participate because my friend told me and I don't believe her.
Practice SAT's - SraJMcGin, Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 10:46am
The only way to know for sure is to contact the organization and ASK for the rules and regulations. Never take anyone's word for the requirements, if you can contact the organization itself.
Try some of the following links on the John Hopkins Talent Search:
Practice SAT's - Laruen, Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 10:53am
I'll do it soon but have to ask my dad for premisssoin.
Practice SAT's - SraJMcGin, Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 5:06pm
P.S. Sorry, I didn't notice that "s" that has to be removed so you can go straight to the search:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- College question - I'm a high school senior and I'm planning on applying to SBU...
- SAT - is there any helpful practice sat tests online other than the college ...
- GPA? - Would taking extra classes online help raise my GPA to a 2.8?? (I'm a ...
- Grade - Ok today during social studies I got this mini progress report (it's a ...
- My Grades - Hi Teachers !!!!:) Ms. Sue remember I told you about my grades well ...
- Stats - Suppose that you are given the following information about the freshman ...
- Math - Can somebody help me out here. I want to know why I am good with math ...
- MATH-PERCENTILES - I JUST TOOK A TEAS TEST(FOR PRACTICAL NURSING ADMISSIONS). ...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- SAT's and ACT's - How to pass the SAT's and ACT'S for the John Hopkins Talent ...